If you are looking for an online article, in which you can find the Starbucks Customer Service, then you have chosen the perfect place, cause here you will get everything that you need to know about the Starbucks customer service. First, let’s know the Starbucks in brief.
Starbucks corporation is a coffee company and coffeehouse chain of America. It was founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker on March 31, 1971, and its headquarter at 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, Washington, the U.S., As of early 2019, Starbucks operates over 30,000 locations in the world.
Starbucks locations serve whole-bean coffee, hot and cold drinks, micro-ground instant coffee known as VIA, caffe latte, espresso, full and loose-leaf teas including Teavana tea products, Frappuccino beverages, Evolution Fresh juices, La Boulange pastries, and snacks including items such as crackers and chips. Some offerings are specific to the locality or seasonal of the store. Many stores sell pre-packaged food items, drinkware, and hot and cold sandwiches including tumblers and mugs. Starbucks-brand ice cream, coffee, and bottled cold coffee drinks are also available at grocery stores. Starbucks Evening locations offer appetizers, wine, and beer.
Here is the Starbucks revenue development report from 2005 to 2017.
|Year||Revenue in mil.||Net income in mil.||Total Assets in mil.||Price per Share||Employees|
Starbucks Customer Service
2401 Utah Ave S Ste 800
United States – 98134
Starbucks Customer Service Support Phone Numbers
- 860 266 0010
- 360 491 8247
- 425 432 9961
- 425 771 0878
- 800 782 7282
- 800 235 2883
- 206 447 1575
- 253 638 1283
- 253 912 9974
Email on email@example.com
- Starbucks Official Site: www.starbucks.com
- Customer Service Experience Survey link www.starbucks-visit.com and mystarbucksvisit.com
Starbucks Social Links
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to check my Starbucks Card balance?
You can check your card balance in a few steps.
- Visit card page
- Sign in to your account > My Cards > Select the Cards to view the balance on
- Using the Mobile app for iPhone or Android: Select the cards to view the balance. Tap on the circle to refresh the balance.
2. What are the sizes of drinks?
The drink sizes the Starbucks currently offers:
- Short [8 fl. oz.]
- Tall [12 fl. oz.]
- Grande [16 fl. oz.]
- Venti® Hot [20 fl. oz.]
- Venti® Cold [24 fl. oz.]
- Trenta® Cold* [31 fl. Oz.]
3. How to get free refills?
When the customers use their Mobile app or Starbucks Card for purchasing the beverage and then use the same Mobile app or Starbucks Card, they can get free refills of brewed tea (hot, or iced) and coffee (Iced, Hot Coffee or Cold Brew) during the same store regardless of the original beverage at participating Starbucks stores.
After leaving the store, their visit has ended and any tea or coffee refill thereafter would be considered as a new purchase. Refills are unavailable in the Drive-Thru.
4. Why am I unable to sign in my Starbucks account?
You may be using the different email addresses, Username or you have multiple accounts.
You can reset your Username or Password here. The reset link will expire in 30 minutes from the time of generating. If you are not receiving emails of a reset link, your Starbucks account may register under the different email addresses. You can also check your junk or spam folder.
5. How to do we transfer the balance from one Starbucks Card to another?
The customer can transfer their balances of $5 or more from one Starbucks Card to another by following one of these procedures.
- In participating in the retail locations of Starbucks.
- By signing in to the Starbucks account, and then tap on “Manage”.
- By using the Mobile app, by selecting “Pay” and then “Manage”
6. What is the Star Code? How can I redeem the Star Code?
It is a unique code that can be redeemed for Stars. There are two common ways to get a Star Code are purchasing specially marked Starbucks products from grocery stores or participating in member-exclusive offers you receive by email.
If you have Star Code, you can redeem here to get the Stars.
7. How to register for Starbucks Card online?
It is easy to register for Starbucks Card, it takes only a few minutes to join the Starbucks Rewards program.
You need the minimum balance of $5 to register a physical Card and need your card’s 16 digits no. and the 8 digits Card Security Code (CSC).
You can sign up here and register your card to your Starbucks account.
8. How to do receipt verification for Starbucks products bought in grocery stores?
Receipt verification is a process to earn the Stars. When you purchase any size of Starbucks K-Cup products and you can earn Stars with the purchase of Starbucks ready-to-drink single or multi-serve beverages (excluding 4 packs), like Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee and Frappuccino bottled beverages. You can email, text, or upload your receipt to collect the Stars.
9. How can we use WiFi in Starbucks Stores?
If you are at Starbucks, you can stay connected to the WiFi service from our friends at Google.
Simply select the “Google Starbucks” in the WiFi Setting of your phone or laptop, after opening the WiFi landing page, fill the field, and tap on “Accept & Connect”.
10. How can I update my Username, Password or email address on Starbucks.com?
- After signing in your Starbucks account, tap on “My Account”
- Choose “Settings”
- After that choose “Change Username and email” or “Change Password”.
I hope your all queries related to Starbucks customer service has been solved, if you are still facing any query or trouble related to Starbucks, then please let us know by giving comments in below comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.