If you are looking for Lycamobile customer service, you may already know about Lycamobile. But it helps you to get an idea of how big they are and about their customer support service looks like. So let’s know more about Lycamobile.
In September 2006, Lycamobile was founded by Subaskaran Allirajah and deals in international prepaid SIM cards to customers, who want to make international calls. Lycamobile has partnerships with mobile phone network operators in several countries.
Lycamobile is MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) operating in 23 countries around the world. In April 2015, Lycamobile started services in Hong Kong but its services were suspended on April 6, 2018. Here is the list of countries
|2017||South Africa||Cell C|
Important Bundle Codes of Lycamobile
You have an option to buy the 30 days bundle from your Lycamobile credit by texting or dialing the relevant shortcode as follows
|All in One||£15||*139*542#||542 to 3535|
|Unlimited||£9.90||*139*103000#||103000 to 3535|
|Great Eastern||£10||*139*1010#||1010 to 3535|
|Lyca Globe||£10||*139*1011#||1011 to 3535|
|UK Plan Ultra||£25||*139*12644#||12644 to 3535|
|UK Plan Mega||£20||*139*2044#||2044 to 3535|
|UK Plan Super||£15||*139*1544#||1544 to 3535|
|UK Plan L||£12||*139*12044#||12044 to 3535|
|UK Plan M||£10||*139*11044#||11044 to 3535|
|UK Plan S||£7.50||*139*10744#||10744 to 3535|
|Talk & Text||£5||*139*82551#||82551 to 3535|
How to contact Lycamobile Customer Service for Help
Here I am going to provide the contact details for Lycamobile Customer Service. Lycamobile provides its service to 23 countries across 5 continents, it is the world’s largest international network. The Lycamobile customer service support team is available from 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday.
|Country||Dial from Lycamobile||Dial Via Another Network|
|Australia||122Charge: Free||1300 854 607Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Germany||322Charge: € 0.05 / min (max. € 0.20 / call)||069 1200 7322Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Netherlands||1200Charge: € 0.09/min (max. €0.36/call)||0207 543 030Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sweden||3332Charge: Free||08-52054977 or 0734-973737Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Belgium||1976 or 94#Charge: Free||+32 (0)46 600 1976Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ireland||1923 or 01 437 2322Charge: 20ct/call||+3531 437 2322Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Poland||322 (93 #)Charge: 19gr / min (the first 4 minutes are paid) and 323 (for registration)Charges: Free||+48 729 200 322Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Switzerland||+4177 900 01 22Charges: CHF 0.19 per call||+4177 900 01 22Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Denmark||3332Charges: Free||+ 4571303332 / + 4570145556Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Italy||40322Charges: Free||+39 06 45 21 2322Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Portugal||1632Charges: 0.21cent||265 001 632Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|United Kingdom||322Charges: £0.09 per call||0207 132 0322Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|United States||612Charges: Free||1-866-277-3221Charge: FreeAbroad: 1-845-301-1612Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|France||322Charges: 15cts323 (Registration)Charges: Free||01 77 72 23 22Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Norway||3332Charges: 89øre /per call3777 (Registration)Charges: Free||9473 3332 / 2154 7171Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Spain||321 (# 93)Charges: Free||632-100-321 / 956-929-999Abroad: 0034632100321Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Austria||322Charges: Free||0123008322 / +43 68864001322 (Abroad)Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Romania||151Charges: Free||+40 377 881276Charge: Depending on the email@example.com|
|Tunisia||1232Charges: 50mil/call||43 00 12 32Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Macedonia||1210 (Registration)And (079)1212Charges: Freeemail@example.com|
|Ukraine||1100Charges: Free||+38 091 600 0110Charge: Depending on the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|South Africa||135Charges: Free||+27104469087+27654001140 (Abroad)||email@example.com|
|Russia||980+7 (495) 145 21 74 (Moscow)8 800 301 38 66 (Other cities of Russia)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Social Profile of Lycamobile
Frequently Asked Questions of Lycamobile
1. How to check your balance of Lycamobile?
You can know your Lycamobile balance in two ways.
- To know your balance, Enter *611# and press the dial button.
- You can directly call on 611 and follow the instructions.
If you are unable to know your Lycamobile balance you can call the Lycamobile Customer service support team for help.
2. How can I contact Lycamobile?
To contact the Lycamobile customer service support team, you can use the details provided above. and for more details, you can visit the official site of Lycamobile http://www.lycamobile.com
3. How can I recharge Lyca phones in the USA?
You can recharge your phone credit in three simple ways:
- Choose your preferred Lyca product from the list.
- Enter your phone number, that you wish to recharge (yours or anyone else’s number)
Note: always mention your contact data, so Lycamobile can contact you regarding your order.
- Pay your recharge amount and get recharged. You will receive your order in seconds after the successful transaction.
For any help, you can call the Lycamobile customer service support team.
4. What is the best thing about Lycamobile?
I am going to tell you all the best things about Lycamobile in points.
- It is best for texting and calling abroad.
- You don’t need to commit to anything for the long-term because it has a feature of “pay-as-you-go.
- It offers free texting and calling to other Lycamobile phones.
- You have opportunities to get free credit when you transfer your old phone number to Lycamobile.
- Users can transfer their credit from one Lycamobile account to another, even internationally.
- You can subscribe to fun stuff like jokes, fashion tips, news, and daily horoscopes.
5. What is the bad thing about Lycamobile?
- The price of pay-as-you-go are more expensive than other networks.
- Lycamobile has no Contract Plans.
- There is only a small range of phones available to purchase outright.
- Calling the Lycamobile customer service support team is not free.
- Your credit will expire in 90 days after you top up. – you ensure that you use your sim regularly.
- Lycamobile doesn’t allow you to use Tethering to a computer.
I hope your all queries related to Lycamobile customer service has been solved, if you have still any questions or suggestion please comment below we will try to resolve your queries as soon as possible.